There is a village notice board in the garden of the post office. The village hall has a notice board. Speen Parish Council has a notice board on the junction of the B4000 and Church Road.
- Speen parish council
- Stockcross & Surroundings History Association
- Speen, Shaw and Donnington neighbourhood action group
- Stockcross Primary School
- West Berks council
- Deanwood Park golf course
- Online community news for West Berkshire
There is a Church magazine published monthly that can be purchased from the village shop.
Our church warden is Shirley Wernham on 01488 608318.
The Grapevine is published quarterly in January/ April/ July and October. Produced and paid for by the village hall and delivered free to your door. Submit articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newbury Weekly News published Thursdays weekly.
- Stockcross Village
- Stockcross Culture, Music & Arts Festival
- Stockcross Panto PlayersStockcross Knitwits
- Stockcross Village Store
- Stockcross Surrounding History Association
Stockcross Tennis club – Nick Drewe 01488 608332
Stockcross Bridge Club- Lynne Phillips 01488 608249
Stockcross Billiards & Snooker Club – Derek Shailes 01635 44904
Stockcross 2 O’clock Crowd – Jane Batt 01488 608762