Corona Virus Guidance
This page contains everything that you need to know regarding booking the Sutton Hall and Cornona Virus guidance. We aim to keep this page updated so please check back regularly.
Covid Secure rules effective 1/9/21
Following the relaxation of Government rules, we have reviewed our risk assessments and are implementing some changes to the covid secure rules at the hall effective September 1st 2021, some of the previous rules continue so we can comply with best practice guidance. Below is a listing of what is staying and what is changing.
- We will continue to restrict numbers in the pinch points per the signs already in place.
- All the sensitisation stations remain and we strongly advise you to ventilate the hall
- We have dispensed with the one-way system and are going back to a large hall/small hall set up (but if it is all opened up we encourage use of the one-way system, the signs remain in place)
- The need for all hirers to do their own covid risk assessment remains.
- Masks are optional but recommended
- Please continue to check in using the QR code (we have been asked by Test & Trace to keep this)
- We are keeping the distancing signs up – best practice even if it’s not the law
- Our guidance is to limit numbers to a maximum of 60 people. If this is exceeded then the expectation is the hirer has completed a risk assessment with controls in place as to how the covid risk will be minimised.
- The chair rotation system has ceased. (Chairs may now be in the small hall or the cupboard
- We will release the stage for use when required – if you need it please let us know at the time of booking so we can arrange for it to be opened up , cleaned and cleared
- We still ask hirers to do the sanitisation before and after use so the 30 mins extra each side of the booking free of charge will continue.
M C Nevitt
20.12.03 Front Sheet for Hire Documents Pack
20.12.03 PD1 Sutton Hall Hiring Agreement (Covid1)
20.12.03 PD2 Information Sheet to be given to all Hirers of Sutton Hall – Covid1
20.12.03 PD3 Special Conditions of Hire during Covid
20.12.03 PD4 Sutton Hall Covid risk assessment
20.12.03 PD5 Sample Covid-19 Risk Assessment for Hirers
20.12.03 PD6 Sutton Hall hirers risk assessment
20.12.03 PD7 Help keep this Hall Covid Secure Poster
20.12.03 PD8 Sanitisation Record Covid19
20.12.03 PD9 Example Hall Layouts
20.12.03 PD10 Covid-19 Treatment plan